In our commitment to provide the best endodontic care and utilizing the latest cutting-edge dental technology, we are pleased to introduce our recent acquisition of the new KODAK 9000 3D EXTRAORAL IMAGING SYSTEM. The Center for Endodontics is proud to be the first root canal specialty practice in Chattanooga and only the second one in the state of Tennessee to offer the newest generation of 3D dental imaging technology.
This high-resolution Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) system delivers unprecedented detail and accuracy for the most complex dental diagnostics such as root canal pathologies, root fractures, implant placement and examination of oral pathologies.
The KODAK 9000 3D System’s localized field of view limits irradiation to the patient while providing highly detailed images of the area of interest. This breakthrough technology provides superior 3D imaging faster, making accurate treatment recommendations more quickly, and with significantly less radiation than traditional scans.
What this benefits you as a patient:
• High-resolution image. Your dentist can view your teeth and surrounding structures more clearly and in great detail.
• Less radiation. Radiation dose is more than 100 times less than a traditional scan. The focused field-of-view limits unnecessary radiation exposure to other tissues.
• Improved patient care. Your dentist can perform a wider range of diagnoses, helping reduce multiple visits, saving you time and money.
• Highly detailed, true-to-life 3D images. Helps provide quicker and more accurate diagnosis, improved treatment planning and better patient care.
• Comfortable positioning. When images are acquired, you stand facing your dentist or dental staff, making the image capture more comfortable for you.
The system stands to benefit general dentists and specialists alike. Three-dimensional imaging significantly improve patient care by enabling dentists to immediately present a very accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. The Center for Endodontics is now also a referral center for other dentists and doctors in the region that have patients needing a faster and more precise extraoral imaging.
More information is available from the KODAK 9000 3D website.
If you have questions or would like to know more how KODAK 3D Imaging can improve your patient experience, please do not hesitate to contact us at 423.894.8942 or e-mail us at email@example.com